 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2304
2303  |  2305
Subject:
shamefully yours.... :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:43:50 GMT

just wanted to post that I went on a slight Lego binge this weekend...
I had $400 CDN burning a hole in my pocket... so I broke down, and went to
Toys R US...wanting to see if they had the Harry Potter sets maybe slightly
early....NO DICE :(

My alterior motive was to shore up my force for Brick Warz...
I bought the guarded treasury, catapult crusher, and another defense archer
bringing my total up to 3 sets of those (grabbed the last one in the store).
I was planning on buying 2, just in case I couldn't find my others... might
need to buy another anyways.  Those along with the other "chrome" sets mean
I have a decent sized force...add a couple other "unpleasant for the enemy"
elements and I think I am just about ready for the lego aspects of Brick WARZ.
I am still a little shaky on the overal game play.

That wasn't all I purchased.... I bought a snowmobile set from the ARCTIC
sets (the small one in plastic package).  I also made sure my ALPHA TEAM is
complete by buying the jet and the ATV set.  I already had the Helicopter set
and the Bomb Squad set....meaning that I have all 6 Alpha Team members.

So that was basically Friday and Saturday.  Sunday, I checked E-bay for stuff
I'm watching, and managed to bid (and win) 3 auctions.  All 3 were from
Germany, which kind of is bad, but all 3 were nice sets (but really not on
my immediate purchase list)....
here is the 3 sets, Derby Horse Barn (small one) ....$16USD; International
Jetport ... 70 DM (~ 30 USD); Medstar Rescue Plane.... 20DM (~ $9USD).

I'll post them when I get them.  Which also means that in the near future
(like 2 to 3 months) I can begin to really work on the airport layout
for Train3. (Michlug eat your heart out!!!) (evil laugh!!)

Benjamin Medinets