 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2316
Re: shamefully yours.... :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:41:50 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message

I have the metroliner deluxe on order, with 2 club cars, so that'll be
october...

You know, I'm kicking myself now that I didn't order a second Club Car with
mine. I was thinking how cool it would be to modify the club cars so that
one end of the car would have the nose cone of the Metroliner engine. Put
two power packs on the intermediate coach - turn that into a dining car.
Remove the beds from one of the club cars and turn it into first-class
seating. Make the upper levels on both club cars coach class seating. So
you'd have a 3 car consist of two large, club-carish engines, which are
really trailers, and then one intermediate powered unit. I think that would
look SLICK.

    Iain