 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4134
4133  |  4135
Subject:
Trade Train Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:01:09 GMT

With all these posts regarding train set trades, I would liket to throw mine
in too.  I have the following to trade if we can work out a deal.  All are
brand new in sealed boxes.

4544 - Car Transport Wagon
4548 - Speed Regulator
4552 - Cargo Train
4555 - Freight Loading Station
4561 - Railway Express

Make me an offer.  I am looking for 9v new in box sets.  I will be willing to
trade for used 12v train parts but I don't value them as highly as 9v.

Please be fair with the offers as I will too.

Thanks,

Glen Tannenbaum