 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4135
Parts FS: Last call/20% off!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:39:00 GMT

Business has tapered off, and I don't have a lot of parts left, but there
are a few things left people might want so I thought I'd give it another
shot.  Listings are still at http://www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale2/
Remaining things that might be of interest to somebody (and which I'll
probably Ebay if they aren't sold by tomorrow afternoon) are:

*4 baseplates from 5978
*8 1x6x5 and 10 1x2x5 DkGray bricks
*a ton of trans-orange flames (69, I think)
*8 trans-red jewels
*10-15 Adventurers' figs

Take 20% off of listed prices (discount will be taken at the checkout ;)
As has been the case throughout the sale, if you want something but don't
like the price, offer me something less!

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt