  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 161 – 180 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Need help testing 9751 Serial Interface

Some helpful info from a fellow to whom I sold another 9701/9751 set a while ago. Thanks, -Jason " also for me it was not easy to get the interface running. OK, in a short and brief form some infos how I got the fun I expected to have with the Lego (...) (14 years ago, 22-Mar-11, to lugnet.dacta)

help, set
(score: 1.653)

  Re: Since you guys are all computer techs...

G'Day Should be fairly easy: open Outlook Express, select menu item 'Tools' go down to 'Accounts'. In the "Internet Accounts" dialogue box click on the 'Add>' button, then select 'News', enter a display name for yourself, click Next, enter your (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

outlook, express
(score: 1.647)

  (canceled)

outlook, express
(score: 1.645)

  anyone else having problems with this group?

Hey everyone Is anyone else having problems with this group? I thought is was just my news group reader that was causing a problem as I recently (in the last 2 weeks) lost all of the postings for 2004. That is, they were no longer available to view (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

outlook, express
(score: 1.645)

  NNTP 'From' field and real-life names

Suggestion: Use the real life name when composing the 'From' field, for e-mail and NNTP news-readers. When a post is read from the web, the poster's real life name is always shown: (URL) when reading from a news reader like Outlook Express, the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

outlook, express, header
(score: 1.642)

  ControlLab 70909 Interface (9751?) VB.NET Class (DLL)

Hi, Here is my first attempt to build a VB.NET DLL class to facilitate somehow the building of VB.NET programs that talk to the old ControlLab Interface "B", 70909. (URL) folder includes Source files and also setup files. To RUN the DEMO (...) (15 years ago, 8-Jan-10, to lugnet.dacta)

express, set
(score: 1.641)

  LEGO Systems Unveils New Collection at 2011 American International Toy Fair

LEGO Systems Unveils New Collection at 2011 American International Toy Fair From the first preschool building experience to the final click of a brick on a themed model to the roll of the dice, children of all ages have so many ways to creatively (...) (14 years ago, 13-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.640)

  Set Review: MEGA BLOKS ProBuilder Master Series 9778 Steam Express

The review below is reprinted from the (URL) BLOKS Forum> (URL) This won't be a formal review, but just some impressions about this set from the perspective of a die-hard LEGO fan. I have never owned or built a MEGA BLOKS set before, so this was a (...) (15 years ago, 12-Dec-09, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

express, set
(score: 1.640)

  Camera Error

I am working on a program that uses RoboLab 2.9 with the camera. When I open the Vision Center I get an image but when I run my program I get no image just black then a speckled image. I tried running my program with Vision Center running and got (...) (16 years ago, 28-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

help, express
(score: 1.639)

  Anybody willing to sell a 10188 Death Star for a child with cancer?

I'm appealing to the AFOL community here to see if anybody is willing to step up and put a smile on a child's face and be forever remembered by his family. Patrick Chance is a stage 4 cancer patient, who was saving up his money for a LEGO Death (...) (14 years ago, 1-Feb-11, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.637)

  Re: Unable to connect via NNTP

(...) minutes (...) the (...) I'm now getting errors when I *send* messages too... of the ones I sent yesterday, several took a long time to appear and one never got through at all - I got this message back: Your message has been enqueued and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express, header
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Can we help?

(...) It is my view (and that of other admins) that discussion of whether it is appropriate to mock someone is OFF topic for .general. Hopelessly off topic. Do you agree? If not, why not? It is my view (and that of other admins) that discussion of (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

help, set, followup
(score: 1.632)

  Re: Smiley Icons?

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I5L9yz.19GL@lugnet.com... (...) sure (...) we (...) "cheese" (...) the (...) I'm using a normal (MS Outlook Express) news reader to read and write post on lugnet. So those smileys would just (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

outlook, express
(score: 1.631)

  LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

Posting on vacation, yep I'm that dedicated! :) I just got this note from colleagues and couldn't stand waiting a week to post about it! As of this week, children are invited to come forward with their very own LEGO micro model designs and enter a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

help, express, set
(score: 1.627)

  Good News, Everyone!

(URL) Welcome to the Planet Express! I'm sure your stay, like so many of our esteemed crew before you, will be full of adventure, excitement, and er, brevity. Allow me to show you about the place. (URL) First off, my name is Professor Hubert J. (...) (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

help, express
(score: 1.626)

  Help writing LDraw's history

Hi folks, as you might know LDraw's history: (URL) been updated for a long time. With permission from BrickJournal publisher Joe Meno I'm going to mirror an article published in BrickJournal, Spring 2006, Volume #1, Issue 4, which covers also the (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

help, header
(score: 1.625)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.10

(...) Hi! Another report. 1. A logic mistake I can not see a detailed report if I have pressed 'Scan for errors button'. It is not friendly if I want: to see list of non-coplanar lines to use a keyboard instead a mouse when i use my notebook. I do (...) (15 years ago, 17-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

set, header
(score: 1.623)

  Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Train and Marketplace Folk, I would love for Santa to put a LEGO 65537 set, or two, under the Christmas tree this year. Unfortunately, I know how difficult that will be if Santa cannot find one available at a retail store. So, as one of Santa's (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, express, set
(score: 1.623)

  Large wooden box

I used to have a set that came in a large wooden box It looked like this (URL) it had two polystyrene trays full of bricks. I'd love to find a set number and an inventory. Any help would be greatly received. Cheers Steve (14 years ago, 4-Dec-10, to lugnet.inv)

help, set
(score: 1.622)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

I am assuming that you mean you use Outlook Express with IE5.5, if so, hopefully this will help. If not, just ignore my post. :-) Under the Tools menu there is a 'Get next 300 headers' command which should help. There is also a 'get next headers' (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express, set
(score: 1.610)

More:  Next Page >>