  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 181 – 200 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

Also under Tools/Options/Read, you can set the number of headers to 1000. Unfortunately, the 'Get next headers' menu command or toolbar button doesn't allow getting anything past the first 1000 messages. If anyone knows a way around this, I'd sure (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express, set
(score: 1.609)

  Re: Can't post via Outlook Express.

I use Outlook Express to post successfully, and my setup is very similar. The only thing that might be wrong is your 'True Name' is different from your 'News Name'. I suspect that if it matters at all you need to set up Outlook Express to your 'News (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq)

outlook, express, set, followup
(score: 1.609)

  MFHead v0.26P - Programming Help Needed!

(...) Added a 026P version with LDRAWDIR hard-coded set to C:\LDraw in case that environment string is not set. If your LDraw Base Directory is somewhere else, you may just want to temporarily create the folder C:\LDraw\Parts and copy those heads (...) (14 years ago, 3-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Can't post via Outlook Express.

(...) The 'From:' header that your newsreader is sending, From: "Felipe G. Coury" <fcoury@creation.com.br> doesn't match what you filled out in the news-posting setup form. It's close, but it's not a match. You filled out the form saying that your (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express, header
(score: 1.605)

  Help build an 8-foot R2-D2 this weekend!

Join the new LEGO® store at the Christiana Mall at their Grand Opening Celebration weekend October 1-3! Help a Master Model Builder construct an 8-ft tall model of R2-D2 out of LEGO® bricks during the LEGO® Store Grand Opening weekend beginning (...) (14 years ago, 30-Sep-10, to lugnet.loc.us.de, lugnet.events, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.604)

  Re: Unable to connect via NNTP

(...) Hmmm. Probably doesn't help much, but I just connected using Outlook Express (1st time for months!) and it was quick. Posted a message, authentication email took less than 2 minutes, message appeared in newsgroup less than a minute after (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, outlook, express
(score: 1.600)

  Re: Advice on hair pieces

(...) Ah, I was not. Very interesting. I'm still plowing ahead with upgrading Edger regardless because I'd like that built into this tool, but options like making inlining parts optional and not adding conditional lines within a certain angle (...) (14 years ago, 21-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, set
(score: 1.599)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) This is my situation: 1 - I sign in with the "Sign in" button (and select "keep me logged in until I sign out manually") 2 - I click on "new post" (or "reply") 3 - It asks if I read the terms of use and if I have filled the news-posting setup (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, header
(score: 1.597)

  Blender LDraw Importer

I made a (URL) Python> script for (URL) that imports LDraw models. More info and download (URL) here>. Features Utilizes Blender's hierarchical object structure, for easy moving and management of parts Uses mesh-linking, so that every duplicate part (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

set, header
(score: 1.592)

  Re: LEGOLAND California Ambassador Class 2010 BI

(...) ALE = Adult LEGO Enthusiast (as pointed out) By "arrived," I meant BI so close to official that it's hard to tell apart from the "real thing," and so good that TLG (or, at least, a part of it) allowed me to use LEGO enthusiast-created tools (...) (14 years ago, 25-Aug-10, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.591)

  LEGO® STAR WARS™ Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Star Wars Celebration V)

LEGO® STAR WARS™ Celebrates 30th Anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back at Star Wars Celebration V Interactive LEGO mural building event supports ‘The Empire Gives Back’ and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital ORLANDO (August 13th, 2010) – To (...) (14 years ago, 12-Aug-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.588)

  Motorized pneumatics

I haven't posted in this forum since 2008 and haven't built much, but upon looking at the new 8043 Excavator set at Toy's R'Us, it became apparent that although the new linear actuators dramatically simplify the process, they are not the only (...) (14 years ago, 10-Aug-10, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.588)

  LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard

From Blog website: www.brettspiel.co.uk By Brett J. Gilbert July 12, 2009 LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard In which I am lucky enough to get the scoop on the new LEGO board games from Cephas Howard, the lead designer of all 10 games, (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

express, set
(score: 1.586)

  Best Hacker

Do you need help to spy on someone or something? Are you worried about a cheating partner or spouse? Find out and catch a cheating partner with facts and evidence to back it up, do you need help recover lost or stolen passwords, track and monitor (...) (3 years ago, 15-Dec-21, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

help
(score: 1.579)

  CedarLUG Summer LEGO Camp

To continue developing awareness and participation of CedarLUG in Cedar City, Utah, I decided to do five one-hour-a-week summer building camps using last year’s designer sets. I teamed up with our local Parks and Recreation office to sponsor the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, lugnet.loc.us.ut) !

help, express, set
(score: 1.578)

  Re: A first step

"Mark Jordan" <mark.jordan@oracle.com> wrote in message news:I1G0KI.vK2@lugnet.com... (...) Congratulations, that is a fun moment. (...) basic (...) she (...) of (...) together. (...) She (...) will give (...) I don't think so. I have four kids (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 1.577)

  Instructions...galore.

Hi folks, Today, I have somehow come into the posession of several hundred, nay, a thousand or two Lego set instructions. Four large boxes of them from the last few years (maybe anywhere from 1 to 10 years old) and pretty well everything--Duplo to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set, followup
(score: 1.576)

  Re: World Cup 2010 stars rendered in Ldraw

Hi there, Do you have the DAT/model files available for your 2010 World Cup stars? I would love to create some Lego colouring pictures based on these models. (see (URL) for example colouring pages) Where can I obtain a copy of Bmp2Ldraw32? Is this (...) (14 years ago, 27-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.575)

  Re: Link syntax problem in news readers

I have problems everyday with clickable items in my newsreader for NNTP (Outlook Express 6). If the people who post their MOC's link would put a space between the link and the thumbnail, it would solve 1 problem. On a seperate note, Lar, the "raw" (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.574)

  Kernel freeze when attempting to use rotation sensor

Hi, I've tried using the latest BrickOS and the latest BIBO with patches (from here: (URL) both with the same result. I don't know if nobody's really used a rotation sensor in 4 years (unlikely), or if my code just fails (likely), but every time I (...) (14 years ago, 12-Jun-10, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 1.571)

More:  Next Page >>