 CAD / 16531
Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:32:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Because version 2.0.9 has had an serious error in parsing a file (blank lines in
the data portion caused errors) I have decided to release a new version today.

Also some new features are implemented.
1) If clipboard has text with less than 26 character this text is put into the
box for the download from PT.<BR>
2) In the report from 'scan for errors' the version info from datheader, the
current date and the filename is now mentioned.
3) The detection of comment lines '0 //' is now better. Also '0   //' will be recognized as correct comment line.
4) New is also the possibility to correction of quads with colinear vertices.
These quads will be split into two triangles.

You can download DATHeader version 2.0.10 from
http://datheader.mikeheide.kilu.de

cu
mikeheide

Hi!
Another report.
1. A logic mistake
  I can not see a detailed report if I have pressed 'Scan for errors button'.
It is not friendly if I want:
  to see  list of non-coplanar lines
  to use a keyboard instead a mouse when i use my notebook.
I do not see any reasons to hide it but I do not infuse for it

2. A lot of authors remove empty lines in the header after DATHeader.
I also think that there are too many empty lines in a new file's header.
I think one line between a header and a part body is enough

3. If you want to set a minimum or maximum size of windows use
   'MinimumSize' and 'MaximumSize' properties of System::Windows::Forms::Form
   Do not use your own code. It will have a better view.

4 As I am a reviewer mainly, a prompt to save a file before a program closing
annoy me.
  Please, add an option that allow to remove this message.

I hope my English is not too bad tonight. %-)

Il'dar Ismagilov