  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1541 – 1560 of about 99000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Target.com has Train Set 50% off

Target.com has the 4534 train set on clearance for $80. Also some Harry Potter sets for 50% off also Old Harry Potter Hogwarts Express $25 Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets $25 Harry Potter Escape from Private Drive $12.50 Harry Potter Dumbledore's (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Cancelling Posts?

(...) The way I read Todd's position on cancelling posts is: He does not like to do it. Upon request from the originator, he does cancel messages, but only when the author gives express orders to do so. Anything other than this leads to moderating (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.004)

  Re: help/tip for building strange forms

"Kevin Heckel" <saltczar@msn.com> wrote in message news:I9H1Mo.2AM@lugnet.com... (...) have a (...) and (...) Well, I just sat me down and started building from the ground up, only using the picture above as a guideline. But I'm not too happy with (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.004)

  Layout Started

Thank you all for the advise and help. We're underway with starting a shelf layout. The basement project is finally complete, last of the paint and carpeting. The playroom is nearly 11' a 11' and has already been claimed by a Duplo freight. Seeing (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Curator for sculpture group?

(...) Sure. See the header of this group on how to communicate to us what we need to know so we can set you up. (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

set, header
(score: 1.004)

  Lego Store Eastview Grand Opening!

Just in case folks hadn't heard already the grand opening for the new Lego store at the Eastview mall near Rochester, NY will be April 27, 28 and 28. If you have met some of the master builders, Chris will be there : ) I also heard they are still (...) (12 years ago, 21-Apr-12, to lugnet.events)

help
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Is it me or is LUGNETvery slow this side of the Atlantic?

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GALC1K.HL0@lugnet.com... (...) Seems fine from here - UK on Easynet with a 2Mbps line. What I have found is that if I haven't connected to a newsgroup (I'm using Outlook Express for news (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

outlook, express
(score: 1.004)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) It is an issue IMO. Probably a small one compared to other ones, but it's the sum of real or subjective obstacles that makes me worried about recruiting new LDraw authors. What I believe is the biggest issue is nobody's fault: All the easy, (...) (15 years ago, 20-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 1.003)

  Re: How do I power a long track?

(...) Hello, It's look like you were using a few motor on that outer loop. With a single Lego regulator which can supply about 1A (1000mA) you can run 2-3 motors. Each motor use about 300~350mA under normal load. If you run heavy train they need (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.003)

  Boxing Day and the SEVENTH ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(URL) Set 7258 Wookiee Attack - An incredible land battle is underway on the Wookiee home planet of Kashyyyk. Can the brave Wookiees in their Dragon Flyer help the Jedi Knights regain control of the galaxy, or will the Corporate Alliance Droid be (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 1.003)

  Following process and reducing clutter (was Re: Curator for sculpture group?

(...) It's not a nomination, this isn't an election, and seconds aren't really required or (from a clutter perspective) really useful, actually. In fact, no replies at all are necessary unless there's some reason to believe that the suggestion (not (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

set, header
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Following process and reducing clutter (was Re: Curator for sculpture group?

(...) am not (...) always (...) on (...) reasons (...) group). (...) NNTP (...) workable (...) It used to be common to send out the "header" post to NNTP groups on a periodic basis. I forget the details of how it was done. I think Todd made a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

set, header
(score: 1.003)

  Re: using MacNQC with Spybotics via USB Tower

(...) It is a capability of NQC but I was mistaken about the Mac version of NQC. It currently does not support the Spybotics target when the USB tower is used. One of the first changes I made when I took over NQC was to add the ability for NQC to (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

help, set
(score: 1.003)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) Possibly so but I'm of the opinion that those that make and share the parts are entitled to some narcissism. And I speak having done minimal part authoring in quite some time (due to laziness) so it's not self-interest at work. --snip-- Your (...) (15 years ago, 20-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 1.003)

  Re: NOT the Queen's English (was re: Lugnet Guide a lot less convenient today)

My God, header frenzy!: (...) Sure, those Cal Tech boys can rig up an RF unit to screw with the Rose Bowl scoreboard, but can they really spell...? It's like asking someone with a doctorate in pediatrics (paediatrics for the ANZAC/UK crowd) to take (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set, header
(score: 1.002)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

Dear Ken, I propose a very simple solution. If you don't buy the new Maersk set because of your moral convictions that it is wrong then Jake's original statement, and any other TLC 'implications' becomes true. It will be your last chance to buy the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.002)

  (canceled)

set