  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1481 – 1500 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Free email

Hi Larry! Do you use Outlook or Outlook Express for your mail client? If so, how about signing up with NetZero and setting an account up for her there? You don't have to use the dialup after you sign up and it gives you a POP3 account that you could (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.013)

  Meeting Notes Jan 30

(URL) Jan 30 Meeting Pictures Now I know I rotated all of the pictures but they are still wrong on brickshelf I will try to fix them tonight. 1. Attending were Eric S., Patty, Bonnie, Jen, Patricia, Augie, Gandalf. Missed Bianca and Paul and Andrew (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

help, set
(score: 1.012)

  What sort of signals(values) can be transmitted and received by the RCX

Hi, I want to know whether it is possible to transmit integers from the PC to the RCX. From all the readings I have done,if I understood what I read correctly, then it appears that only hexadecimal values can be transmitted from the PC to the RCX or (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help, header
(score: 1.012)

  new mosaic builder needs advice

I'm trying to help my boys make mosaic portraits of themselves as a present for my wife. Having never done this before, I'm not sure I'm getting the optimal result, and would appreciate advice from more experienced builders. Each portrait will use a (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jun-12, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

help
(score: 1.012)

  ATSF Super Chief Project

People that know me well, know that as a railfan I have been a fan of ATSF since I could spell it, almost 40 years ago. And I've been an Alco fan almost as long. When LEGO brought out 10020 I was overjoyed to see a warbonnet set, but I knew that as (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains) !!

help, set
(score: 1.012)

  San Diego Seeks LEGO Enthusiasts for SIGGRAPH

I'm planning a collaborative build at SIGGRAPH 2003 this summer. This is a big event and I'm eagerly looking for people who are interested in coming down to help. SIGGRAPH is "the worlds largest marketplace of computer graphics and interactive (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.events) !

help, express
(score: 1.012)

  Arrays and proximity

I just got my Spybotics set cheaply, and I now want to start my machine intellligence experiment. However, I need arrays to process inputs and store experiences. How large can they be in the spybot? How can I use the flash? And how can I use the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

help, set
(score: 1.012)

  BrickLink.com was hacked

Some of you may have already know that BrickLink.com site was hacked/attacked few days ago. Eric Smith the BrickLink Administrator is running the site along with a small team to maintain the site. They are working to plug and secure each (...) (12 years ago, 7-Jun-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help
(score: 1.012)

  Re: need help with instructions

Ahui Herrera- The only program I have is Adobe Photoshop. Now when you are talking about creating the steps, do you save each individual MLCad step as a seperate entity so it can be set against Photoshop? If not, then what? (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.011)

  Newsgroup e news reader

Salve lugnet.loc.it@lugnet.com, Ho un piccolo problema: leggendo le vostre mail mi sembra che si parli di un newsgroup, equivalente alla lista. Dove trovarlo ? Mi spiego, nel server news di galactica non ho trovato nulla, a parte alt.toys.lego, ma (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Johnny five IS alive - first MOC

(...) This is wonderful! Thank you for building the Famous Robot! One year and a half!? I respect your dedication! (...) That is a great feeling. Now we can see your completed work and imagine the time and effort it must have taken you. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha)

help, set
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) General is two things, in my view... (1) a place for initial announcements of general interest (which should have FUT set elsewhere, the same way .announce posts do) and a place to discuss things that don't have anywhere else to go. If a (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

set, header
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Language Choices and LUGNET

(...) Maybe the phrase "a place where most English-speaking communities connect" would be a more accurate term for LUGNET, since "center" does imply the other communities would orbit around LUGNET, which I don't think is accurate. So thanks for (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.011)

  Re: test please ignore

That's because it's not called lugnet.test, it's called lugnet.off-topic.test - to which this post has been directed. It's not too hard to find if you are browsing with a decent newsreader, like Outlook Express. The better ones (and Outlook has this (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.test)

outlook, express
(score: 1.011)

  Fig-TEES(tm) Now you can have your company logo on a compatble part

Well after a good deal of thought and time,I am happy to announce that I received my first shipment of Fig-TEES(tm) last week and they look like they are going to work very, very well. Due to the legality (or rather illegality) of printing corporate (...) (14 years ago, 8-Jun-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Me lo spiegate

"fabio sali" <fabio.sali@tin.it> ha scritto: (...) distanza (...) Il thread non è sparito, non da LUGNET almeno: (URL) è sparito dal tuo newsreader :-) Tutti i newsreader hanno una pagina di configurazione in cui puoi impostare una pulizia (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 1.011)

  need help with instructions

Hello all- As many of you may know, I have been working on a virtual crane since last year, managing to put pics up of th erendering just recently. Anyway, my question is this; does anyone know how I can set the instructions to look a lot like the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) Not true if you search for "ford dealership": (URL) Right at the top you have www.deansellersford.com, www.superstitionford.com, and www.earnhardtford.com. But again, those are all licensed dealerships, and in order to be allowed to use the (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

help, express
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Excessive Cross Posting

(...) I mostly concur, I just sometimes wonder if it might be the best solution (of course the counter to that is that you get the jerks who work around the cross posting rules by posting individually to each group - but they can be TOSed). (...) (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Metroliner (10001)

(...) The Metroliner is a great set, and probably the best one that's out there right now, but you are right it doesn't come with a regulator. It does however come with a motor. This makes it a good second set. I would recommend getting something (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>