  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1381 – 1400 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: loc.au problems

(...) I suspect double posting would be much more annoying than the non-threading, (although I can't really speak for anyone else). Actually the non-threading doesn't really bother me, I read messages in sequential order in loc.au (either "forwards" (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: OMR Planning - Almost There

(...) Hee. :) (...) Yeah. (...) We could ask for all the model info, and the server will create the header with the submission. But then what about submodels? They'd need to have headers cause we can't have a bazillion fields for the separate (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  RE: NRLink reading RCX response w/ RobotC

(...) I couldn't find it either, but its out there somewhere. (...) Agreed. It started as a internal debugging tool and was left visible for the small handful of power users who write their own I2C device drivers. (...) Agreed. I went back and (...) (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

(...) Hi Adam! (...) Right. (...) We could keep the parts .dat and make new models .ldr (or .ldm - LDraw Model), or we could also change parts to .ldp (LDraw Part), just to distinguish the difference. (...) Yeah, I'd really like to see LDraw II come (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Parts Catalog c 0.0.11

another new version. The wish list is getting bigger so here are the changes i got done today. Version 0.0.11 02-19-02 - Updating master.txt is more robust. It will not wipe out your master.txt if there is a network error. - Set number and name are (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: Lugnet news is barfing

(...) Sorry about that, Frank -- it's a bug in the newsserver having to do with line wrapping in the 'References:' header. I (think) I've got a partial fix for it which I'll cut in this weekend while the traffic levels are low, and JasperJ had a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: Search button

(...) Have you added it yet? I didn't see a change. I just checked my two browsers: Netscape 4.7 works fine, but MSIE doesn't show a set search form on the main page. Instead of using a button, have you considered using an image as a submit button, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Important: Index rebuild under way and some other issues

Hi all, we are currently rebuilding the indexes of the LUGNET news server. This affects display and performance of the news web pages, but does not affect the NNTP access. We expect rebuild to complete by about 7 a.m. EDT, and reported search issues (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce) !

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: eBay nailed?

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:38A1735A.6EEA@m...ing.com... (...) Charging for packet transfer will not solve ANY of these problems, as most of these things are done by shady charachters who mask their original identity and (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Following process and reducing clutter (was Re: Curator for sculpture group?

(...) It's not a nomination, this isn't an election, and seconds aren't really required or (from a clutter perspective) really useful, actually. In fact, no replies at all are necessary unless there's some reason to believe that the suggestion (not (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) General is two things, in my view... (1) a place for initial announcements of general interest (which should have FUT set elsewhere, the same way .announce posts do) and a place to discuss things that don't have anywhere else to go. If a (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Product line granularities and parallel newsgroups

(...) Also, from the AR standpoint, totally spelled-out names are virtually guaranteed to be forward-compatible with all future names. For example, imagine if it was 1989 and MT meant Model Team, and along came M:Tron. :) (...) I agree with that. (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  What is spam?

[I'm going off on a bit of a tangent here...] (...) I wonder, though -- couldn't such a message theoretically _contain_ "spam" even if the message as a whole isn't considered "spam"? For example, when I see something at the bottom of an email (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  RE: Any interest in an RCX simulator?

(...) It's in the standard gdb distribution, Matt Cross posted instructions on how to use it a long time ago, here's a copy: Hi disassemblers, I've found something very useful - gdb has a built-in simulator for the h8/300! While it's not useful for (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?

(...) Hmmm, seems pretty messy to me, especially for deep hierarchies where there are many nested umbrealla groups. In that scenario, aren't you saying that if someone posted to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, the message would actually have to be crossposted (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: Communicating with Cybermaster not easy

Again: The low-level packet headers are _not_ the same for the RCX and the CyberMaster. (See (URL) for the RCX details) This is the CyberMaster settings: The serial port should have the same settings as was for the RCX, as originally described by (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Construction problem

Initially, I was not able to get the board to config at 0x0c. I got this to work by using DL and some of its command line options. Once I got this to work and set config at 0x0c, then HBDL worked just fine. My new problem is that I can not get the (...) (27 years ago, 30-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: H8 bit operations (was Re: GNU C wizards?)

Ok, after more investigation the problem is twofold: 1) The compiler doesn't look at an absolute address (such as generated by #define P6DR (*(volatile unsigned char *)0xFFBB) and then used by P6DR=0). Instead, it looks for an attribute (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: traffic page changes?

(...) (URL) it's a rilly old page. (...) Prolly here: (URL) but I assumed it was a forgotten code relic from LUGNET's early days; Yup! (...) The reason I didn't upgrade it the other day is because I've got a new header module in the works that does (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

  Re: Are we all too nice?

(...) It amazes me that anyone thinks it's anything of difficulty. As soon as I thought about exactly how I set up Netscape to be able to post to newsgroups (Usenet or Lugnet), I realized that there is nothing to it, so no need to test it. When I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, header
(score: 3.302)

More:  Next Page >>