  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1381 – 1400 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Help needed

After waiting for more than one month, I finally received my Lego Mindstorms Set. To my disappointment I had to notice that one motor doesn't respond correctly or doesn't have as much power as the other one. How can I get it fixed or replaced? It's (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.699)

  Re: programming help.

(...) In binary 1 is represented by 0000-0001 1 << 1 is 0000-0010 aka 2 1 << 2 is 0000-0100 aka 4 1 << 3 is 0000-1000 aka 8 You get the idea? x << y means slide x to the left y times. motor is probably a number between 0 and 3. 4+motor is then a (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.699)

  Re: Help needed

Oliver Eckel writes: > After waiting for more than one month, I finally received my Lego Mindstorms > Set. To my disappointment I had to notice that one motor doesn't respond > correctly or doesn't have as much power as the other one. > > How can I (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.699)

  Re: data capture

Justin, I didn't see anyone reply to your RS232 Question. ALthough I am a newbie to the Handyboard, I have been doing RS232 programming off and on for years. My conclusion is that there have been MANY null modem configurations...but, they seem to be (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.699)

  RCX Boot

Hi, I'm a research of the Laboratory for SW and HW Integration of the Federal University of Santa Catarina in Brazil and I'm involved in a project that consists in adapt our operational system (EPOS - Embedded Parallel Operating System) to the RCX (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

help, header
(score: 2.699)

  Re: Announcing my newly completed website

Steve Bliss wrote in message <362f3a45.9161533@lu...et.com>... (...) Thanks, Steve. If I ever can beat the demon Diablo addiction I have developed since buying my new computer, I will finish the model and get some pics taken. Hmm, maybe it is time (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.699)

  Q: Piece Identification

I am wondering what the proper identification is for the following piece, it is used in alot of sets but the one I have handy is set 6818 Cyborg Scout and the radar dish is attached to it. The piece is a black 1x2x.6 brick with 7 studs and a (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.699)

  Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern!

(...) Wow Dave, this was so old I almost forgot I wrote about this. Alright as it appears that there were some huge misunderstandings in my post let me try to clarify things. First and foremost, I do have core beliefs as to what is right and wrong, (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 2.698)

  1970's tow truck ?

I have been trying to find reference and/or scans of instructions for one of the old "large vehicles" from the early 70's. Upon checking out Huw's great pages, I noticed the 372 Tow Truck. Some of my earliest Lego memories are of building this (or (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.698)

  1970's tow truck ?

I have been trying to find reference and/or scans of instructions for one of the old "large vehicles" from the early 70's. Upon checking out Huw's great pages, I noticed the 372 Tow Truck. Some of my earliest Lego memories are of building this (or (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.698)

  Re: Unexpected Email Message

(...) Hmm, that's too bad. :-( I thought auto-responders were supposed to look at the X-Precedence header of the SMTP message and not respond if the value was set to 'list' or 'bulk'. --Todd [followups to .off-topic.geek] (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

set, header
(score: 2.698)

  Legoland Germany to Open in 2001

I was just browsing Lego.com when I noticed this press release on Legoland Germany. Thought everyone would be interested in seeing this, if they haven't already. I copied onto this message, but you can view it and pics at (URL) Deutschland to open (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce)

express, set
(score: 2.698)

  A Technic set DB outline

Hi: First, thanks for everyone's help with my earlier database question. Here is a new one: does anyone have a Lego database in a true relational format (with all of the normalization, etc)? I have come up with an outline that will hold all of the (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.696)

  Help with lnp

Hello, I am currently in the middle of a research project using Mindstorms robots. We are using brickOS and are working on algorithsm for dispersion. One thing that would be handy to do, however, is be able to record the path the robot takes and (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, header
(score: 2.696)

  Re: 1999 Sets...shameful?

Jonas Marcho wrote in message ... (...) Team? I have to agree with youi there, but hey it's a great way to get those gears, I'd say taht thosese set's are 5 bucks each. so not to expensive (...) I (...) I still think they could use some smaller (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.696)

  robot navigation.

Hi all, My robot has come to the stage where its time to start writing the basic navigation routines. I have two encoders on each rear drive wheel and two caster type wheels on the front.I have been trying to put some basic software modules together (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.696)

  Dave's Classic Space Auction

Dave's Classic Space Auction Bid progression will be 1,2, sold at a 72 hour increment. 1st progression will be November 1, 1998. Updates will be posted to RTL and lugnet.market.auction approximately every 2 days, and bidders will also get updates (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.696)

  Re: To step or not to step

Russell , Having that encoder will help you a lot. One of the biggest problems with using steppers is that they will stall when you get to higher speeds. What ever program you use to drive the steppers should have a part that asks "has it made the (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.696)

  Dave's Classic Space Auction - lots of G2

Dave's Classic Space Auction Bid progression will be 1,2, sold at a 72 hour increment. 1st progression will be November 1, 1998. Updates will be posted to RTL and lugnet.market.auction approximately every 2 days, and bidders will also get updates (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.695)

  FW: ezmlm response

Since the gating has happened, there probably will be a number of people that will want to unsubscribe and start watching via the lugnet interface. Me for example. :-) To cut down on the potential flood of people sending unsubscribe messages to the (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.695)

More:  Next Page >>