 Robotics / 269
FW: ezmlm response
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 17:04:43 GMT

Since the gating has happened, there probably will be a number of people
that will want to unsubscribe and start watching via the lugnet interface.
Me for example. :-)

To cut down on the potential flood of people sending unsubscribe messages to
the group, I re-obtained the help. It's attached below.

Here's the key point! The robot said:
--- Here are the ezmlm command addresses.
I can handle administrative requests automatically.
Just send an empty note to any of these addresses:

   Stop receiving messages.

You will get a confirming message that you just have to reply to and you're
all set. I am now unsubscribed, btw, and will watch via the lugnet
interface.

-----Original Message-----
From: lego-robotics-help@crynwr.com [SMTP:lego-robotics-help@crynwr.com]
Sent: Thursday, 05 November, 1998 11:55 AM
To: Larry Pieniazek
Subject: ezmlm response

lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing list.

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses.

--- Here are the ezmlm command addresses.

I can handle administrative requests automatically.
Just send an empty note to any of these addresses:

   <lego-robotics-subscribe@crynwr.com>:
   Receive future messages sent to the mailing list.

   Stop receiving messages.

   <lego-robotics-get.12345@crynwr.com>:
   Retrieve a copy of message 12345 from the archive.

DO NOT SEND ADMINISTRATIVE REQUESTS TO THE MAILING LIST!
If you do, I won't see them, and subscribers will yell at you.

to <lego-robotics-subscribe-God=heaven.af.mil@crynwr.com>.
I'll send a confirmation message to that address; when you receive that
message, simply reply to it to complete your subscription.

--- Below this line is a copy of the request I received.