 Robotics / 268
Re: Newbie Question.. FAQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 15:53:23 GMT

<snip>

Or maybe we've spent too much time on this already.  Since it will
probably be written in HTML, people can search and jump around easily and
the overall structure is not that important.

Hyperlinks may never be an excuse for confusion :-)

Eric
BTW, the 'general introduction' which is lacking on the robotics page, is
exactly what I try to offer on LEGO on my mind.

Visit LEGO ON MY MIND:
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/
Robot section:
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/robo