  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Octagonal building technique: help!

(...) Thanks to all who replied! I got to look at the Lunar Lander which the exact same idea as you guys. (URL) I will get the time to put in the finishing touches to my FIRST MOC and post pix of it soon. Cheers, Ram (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 1.033)

  Re: 3416 ~ womens team

I post through a Outlook Express, so I can't really link to it. It was posted in lugnet.admin.database on March 25. The subject is 'Scans for DUPLO 1503, 1504, 1505, and 2444' If you can't find it, I'll fire up the old web browser and find the exact (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

outlook, express
(score: 1.032)

  Re: E-Mail

(...) I thought it was a virus at first. But I forgot you and your father share one account. You may want to look into getting a different email account for yourself, there are several providers that give you free mail that is accessible over the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

outlook, express
(score: 1.032)

  Help with lnp

Hello, I am currently in the middle of a research project using Mindstorms robots. We are using brickOS and are working on algorithsm for dispersion. One thing that would be handy to do, however, is be able to record the path the robot takes and (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, header
(score: 1.032)

  Some thoughts on painting transparent Lego elements

Some thoughts on painting transparent Lego elements ---...--- Norbert Black, April 2005 Prompted by the very generous credit Deborah Higdon-Leblond recently gave me in the write-up of her wonderful Italian Villa MOC, (URL) I thought I would share a (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.parts.mod) !!

help, set
(score: 1.032)

  What kind of events do Ontario LEGO builders want? (WAS Re: [rtlToronto] Roadshow 2003 Toronto)

(...) Calum, your posting got me thinking. (which in itself can be a dangerous thing, so beware!) And so I am going to knowingly and blatantly highjack this thread in hopes of generating some discussion among Ontario builders, both in and outside of (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.general)

help, express
(score: 1.032)

  Re: questions

(...) No, that would be perfectly fine. Currently I'm not sure what is formally scheduled for the morning hours of Friday, but due to the nature of the GBC, modules can (& will) be added anytime they come in. Detailed schedules have not yet been (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks)

help, set
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Where is everyone?

Trevor & All, (...) I'm here, I am still having problems with Cleanweb and trying to post via Outlook Express. However, I do have a new ISP, and am about 66% done, my e-mail is still not working correctly. The nice thing is I was able to check my (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

outlook, express
(score: 1.030)

  Best Set for Beginner

[I apologize if this has been asked a million times before but I could not find it on the FAQ.] Since I have finally saved enought to buy a set I thought I'd ask for guidance. What would you say is the best complete, ready to run set to buy for (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Allow posting & FUT to member email

(...) I would suggest keeping the screen the same, but if the user clicks "Reply" it would take you to a new page that explains "The author of this message has set Followup-To: to 'poster', indicating that he or she wishes any replies to be sent via (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

set, followup
(score: 1.030)

  Apocryphal Blacktron (I know you've been jonesing)

For quite a while I've wanted to build an smaller-scale battlesuit/mech, and I've finally come up with something. I can't actually put a minifig inside, due to the constraints of the shoulder and hip joints, but I still kind of like it. I present (...) (14 years ago, 19-Jul-10, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)