 Local / Australia / 13253
Re: LEGO Warehouse Sale Complete List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:07:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
I've just been told by a friend that Lego is havine a warehouse cleance
sale I'll ring LA to confirm and see if I can get a complete list.

I don't have a scanner. So here's the complete list from the flyer.
Including links for your browsing pleasure. -snip-
Black Robot      <set:4335> $6.60 $3.00

Is that the same black pod mentioned <http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=13216
here>? If so, it's no wonder they've got a lot of them in the warehouse LOL.

If so, I would like about 10 of them, is anyone able to get them for me?

ROSCO

I'd also be interested in 2 or 3 of these black pods...along with:
up to 10 of the mini knight buses
1 funny lion duplo set
1 5453 stacking elephant
1 pirate raft 7070
1 or 2 of the target knight bus packs
1 8774 vladek

and of course some info on the HTO sports and hockey displays so I know what
they may be...

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross