 Local / Australia / 13242
Re: LEGO Australia Warehouse Clearance Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:31:48 GMT

I've just been told by a friend that Lego is havine a warehouse cleance sale

How reliable is your friend as an inside source ?

I'll ring LA to confirm and see if I can get a complete list.
Have you confirmed the sale yet?
Do you have that list ?

Sorry to be a pain. I couldn't handle the rejection if they told me they knew
nothing about a sale ?

Steve