 Local / Australia / 13239
Re: LEGO Australia Warehouse Clearance Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:52:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
28-29 April 10am-6pm
30 April 10:00am-3pm

Lego Australia Warehouse
2 Lincoln St Lane Cove
I've just been told by a friend that Lego is havine a warehouse cleance sale

28-29 April 10am-6pm
30 April 10:00am-3pm

Lego Australia Warehouse
2 Lincoln St Lane Cove

I'm between jobs at the moment and will be at the sale 10am on the 28th (a
monday).

Are you using a 2005 calendar there James?

Or have you not switched over from March...

Thanks for the heads up! Some cool bits.

Cheers

Richie Dulin