 Local / Australia / 13243
Re: LEGO Australia Warehouse Clearance Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 01:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Steve Dunn wrote:
I've just been told by a friend that Lego is havine a warehouse cleance >>sale
How reliable is your friend as an inside source ?

They're not an inside source, they just saw a flyer and emailed me the details
knowing I'm a Lego fan.

I'll ring LA to confirm and see if I can get a complete list.
Have you confirmed the sale yet?
Do you have that list ?

Yes, I've just got off the phone from LEGO customer service and yes they are
having a sale.They are sending me out the flyer. I should have it tomorrow or
Friday.

Sorry to be a pain. I couldn't handle the rejection if they told me they
knew nothing about a sale ?

That's fine. I realise the info I posted was incomplete and unconfirmed. Which
is why I'm trying to complete and confirm it.
Do you live in Sydney? if so are you coming to the display day at Quakers hill
this weekend?

James (who likes 80% off RRP)