 Local / Australia / 13251
Re: LEGO Warehouse Sale Complete List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:24:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
   I’ve just been told by a friend that Lego is havine a warehouse cleance sale I’ll ring LA to confirm and see if I can get a complete list.

I don’t have a scanner. So here’s the complete list from the flyer. Including links for your browsing pleasure. -snip- Black Robot set:4335 $6.60 $3.00

Is that the same black pod mentioned here? If so, it’s no wonder they’ve got a lot of them in the warehouse LOL.

If so, I would like about 10 of them, is anyone able to get them for me?

ROSCO

Anybody willing to pickup a 2 or 4 for a Canberra person? I’ll meet postage/costs.

One of each Belview/Spiderman would be nice, and more Gunships/Star Destroyers are always handy, but the black robots are my first choice.

Thanks Ian