 Local / Australia / 13246
Re: LEGO Australia Warehouse Clearance Sale / confirmed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:19:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Steve Dunn wrote:
Do you live in Sydney? if so are you coming to the display day at Quakers hill
this weekend?

Yes, Sydney. What display in Quakers Hill ?

See <http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=13212 this post>.

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dickinson wrote:

Hi all i have rung lego and confirmed this sale starts thursday 10am all
system's are go richie are you up to buying a couple of bits for me ??

Sure. I don't know when I'll get there, it'll probably be Thursday afternoon
rather than first thing Thurs morning. Email me what you're after, and we can
sort out the details.

Cheers

Richie Dulin