  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1261 – 1280 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  MLCAD V3.00 Question / bug remark?

Hi, I have some questions, abouth MLCAD V3.00 one's abouth the ' Flexible hose generator ' witch is implemented in MLCAD. 1) Where can i find a good Help file or manual about this utility? I need it to create a flexible hose for my train. 2) I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, header
(score: 1.051)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) Anders thank you so much for your suggestion. It may not get me all the way but it is a big leap from where I am currently at. :-) Is LDRAW or MLCad open source? If it is I may look into trying to add the functionality to the program if it is (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.051)

  BrickFest 2003 Followup Survey

I just sent out a message to everyone who made it to BrickFest and wanted to follow up here just in case we have your email wrong ---...--- Thank you for being at BrickFest 2003. To help make next year even better, we hope you can take a minute to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

help, followup
(score: 1.051)

  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA National Train show

(...) This info was on the iltco mailing list, but maybe some club reps did not forward it to all, or members simply forgot, so here is a set-up refresher: We plan to start setting up on WEDNESDAY JULY 6, around 1-2 PM. According to NMRA, it will (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.050)

  Re: picture help

(...) Hi Jason, and welcome! To get pictures into a post select FTX rather than plain text from the drop down menu under Format. The (URL) FTX guide> will show you how to include pictures, hyperlinks, etc. Here's my Duplo seal pod: (URL) You can (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.050)

  All your Yellow Pod fins belong to us - Q visits the Legomaster

So here's a story about two Mech builders living on opposite coasts with like minds and how Q came to visit. I "played" with Lego ever since I was a kid. I first started building Robots/Mechs as a serious endevour when I was around 18 years old. It (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.people, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic) !!

help, express, set
(score: 1.050)

  Re: All your Yellow Pod Fins belong to us

So here's a story about two Mech builders living on opposite coasts with like minds and how Q came to visit. I "played" with Lego ever since I was a kid. I first started building Robots/Mechs as a serious endevour when I was around 18 years old. It (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, express, set
(score: 1.050)

  Re: New TTX Container Wagon

(...) Do you get "two" what? Your question isn't clear. The set comes with 2 bodies and 3 bogies. So you technically get one car, but it's 2 units. (which is what the box is showing, it's not showing 2 cars, just one 2 unit car) Parts to build 2 (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 1.050)

  Re: how do I set "follow-ups to" in Outlook Express 5.0 ?

"Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message news:slrn8eg1iq.cfn.....bu.edu... (...) field (...) true enough but the question remains.... never mind I found it .. when composing the message click view then select "All Headers", i set fut (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.050)

  Re: misschien offtopic, berichten worden verwijderd

Hallo Saskia "Doesdigitals" <info@doesdigitals.nl> schreef in bericht news:GF54tw.9ro@lugnet.com... (...) alle (...) keer (...) Kan inderdaad wonderen doen. Misschein heb je een keer het volgende gedaan (geldt voor outlook express) Klik in de (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

outlook, express
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Help with short circuit

(...) Mitch - You're seeing a feature of the selection of the switches, and the train won't derail if the switch is set against the direction of travel. See (URL) for more details on how switches work. Switches direct trains and current, so if you (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.050)

  lnp_integrity_write() and frame errors

Hi, I am trying to communicate from my RCX to my pc using LegOS+LNP and lnpd under linux. I am having quite some difficulty. Right now I am blocked by a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have a simple program in the RCX which loops round (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

help, header
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) I would have expected your browser to launch a general purpose NNTP client such as Gnus, Pan, Thunderbird or Outlook. (...) If the only newsgroups you read are those on Lugnet, then the only benefit to using a general purpose NNTP client would (...) (14 years ago, 31-Oct-10, to lugnet.general)

outlook
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Legowiki

(...) Thank you. I had hoped for more people to reply, but lugnet.general doesn't seem to be as populated as I had expected. Know of any other lego forums where I could post this idea to gauge feedback? (...) What kind of content would invoke the (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.050)

  Re: Webpage

Don't worry. I had already found it a while ago. It is a nice page. Nothing fancy. But I like the idea with the online instructions. By the way. Pic. 15 for the robot is missing. I also use Outlook Express 5 as newsreader. You are welcome to write (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

help, outlook, express
(score: 1.049)

  BricxCC release news

I continue to work on getting BricxCC ready for a new official release. My sincere apologies for not having one out at the beginning of the year as I had originally planned. Life keeps getting in the way. In any case, I have a new update to BricxCC (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

help, set
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Help with short circuit

(...) If you're getting a short, then you have a reversing loop. I'm guessing it looks something like this: /----\ | _/ If so, you definitely have a reversing loop. You can work around it by insulating the inside section of track completely and (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Summer LEGO Building Camp Help

(...) Unfortunately, the fee structure this year is a little on the high side: $40. Last year, Jake McKee was able to supply our LUG with an event kit. Unfortunately, this year, Jake did all he could for us but he was unable to help us out with any (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.edu)

help, set
(score: 1.049)

  Introducing the LEGO Fan Committee and BrickPortal

There have been a number of posts lately about different organizations, and how these entities are operated. LEGO Fan has been brought up quite a bit as well, and since we recently re-launched the site, we thought it was worth reiterating our goals (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 1.049)

  Parts from 4855 Spider Man's Train Rescue For Sale

I am currently selling parts from a few copies of 4855 Spider Man's Train Rescue ((URL) in my BrickLink store. All parts are in brand new condition and are priced at or below BrickLink average prices. Please have a look and help me get rid of this (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

help, set
(score: 1.049)

More:  Next Page >>