 Technic / 8691
Re: Help!!! needed with set # 8538, Muaka and Kane-ra.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 08:21:44 GMT

First off, thanks to those who replied.  I really appreciate your
willingness to help us out.  After reading the suggestions provided, I took
another look at the model and discovered the problem: James had put the
"liftarms" in upside down, so there was nothing to hold the legs up.  This
error was quickly and easily corrected.

Once again, thanks to all.  It's great to know that there's a community of
experienced LEGO fans out there that are willing and able to help out with
problems like these.

Adrick