 Technic / 8690
Re: Andreas' big foot 4x4 truck - WOW!!!! A marvel of raw mechanical proficiency!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 03:42:38 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrea Grazi writes:
Sorry if I cannot reply you soon, but I don't speak English very well and
someone has to translate for me.
For this reason I cannot put the image descriptions under the LEGO photos!
                             !-((((((
It's always pleasant receiving compliments, above all, when they come from
persons who really are LEGO experts as you are.
My e-mail is: andrea.grazi@tiscalinet.it, please let me know your e-mails so
I can send you instructions, photos if you are interested in.
First of all I would like to underline that all my LEGO models are perfectly
working and resistant, strong, even if the weight considerably grows!
I'm completing the new version much more leight and working with a best
suspension. This one will be better than this BIGFOOT. Plese let me know!!:-)
In a few I will put it on website Brickshelf together with other models:
(in order of construction)
1° MONSTER TRUCK
2° SILVER SUPERCAR
3° DOUBLE KINGCAB
4° MTVL
5° BIGFOOT/FRAME
Thanking you very much in advance for your iterest, I hope to receive as
soon as possible your answer.
Could you please tell me where are you from.
Ciao Andrea Grazi :-)))))))))))))))))))))

I saw your Brickshelf page (
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=grazi )... and apart of the
Bigfoot, the double Kingcab and the silver
supercar impressed me... but the mechanics of the 2 last are nothing
compared with the Bigfoot ones... I can only say "wow!... how does he make
that??". The silver supercar... well, it helped me a lot with a sports car
I'm working on... a very small one (10 studs longer and 4 wider than 8408
Desert Ranger/V2 Sports Star) but still with some functions... I hope I can
finish it this year

Luis