 Technic / 8672
Re: Andreas' big foot 4x4 truck - WOW!!!! A marvel of raw mechanical proficiency!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 00:37:06 GMT

Sorry if I cannot reply you soon, but I don't speak English very well and
someone has to translate for me.
For this reason I cannot put the image descriptions under the LEGO photos!
                              !-((((((
It's always pleasant receiving compliments, above all, when they come from
persons who really are LEGO experts as you are.
My e-mail is: andrea.grazi@tiscalinet.it, please let me know your e-mails so
I can send you instructions, photos if you are interested in.
First of all I would like to underline that all my LEGO models are perfectly
working and resistant, strong, even if the weight considerably grows!
The suspension of 4x4 off roader is well done, the pneumatic circuit is "X"
crossed in order to avoid that the model could remain on a side or forward.
With BIGFOOT model I have complicated things very much, infact the two
switch side connect-disconnect the two old 9V motors for drive and new 9V
motors for steering: I made this only to be able to play! ;-)
Owing to the weight (more than 3 kilos) and tires, the speed was slow but
regular.
I'm very proud that I've been mentioned for my BIGFOOT on website LUGNET and
I'd like to thank who has choised and voted for me!
I'm completing the new version much more leight and working with a best
suspension. This one will be better than this BIGFOOT. Plese let me know!!:-)
In a few I will put it on website Brickshelf together with other models:
(in order of construction)
1° MONSTER TRUCK
2° SILVER SUPERCAR
3° DOUBLE KINGCAB
4° MTVL
5° BIGFOOT/FRAME
Thanking you very much in advance for your iterest, I hope to receive as
soon as possible your answer.
Could you please tell me where are you from.
Ciao Andrea Grazi :-)))))))))))))))))))))
P.S.
What does it mean:"yaw drops to floor, mind stalls"?

In lugnet.technic, Stéphane Simard writes:
This creation is amazing - it puts to shame all of Lego's "Super Cars", and
is so complex that I stared more than 5 minutes on the complex drive and
steering system - and I still have no idea what each part does.

It was obviously made primarily from the black cat model team truck and 8466
4 x 4 off roader.... Andreas, where do you steer the truck? Is it only from
above (hand of god)? Does it have only one speed, with the switch only used
to make it go forward?

Anyway, just amazing. I can't wait to see someone making good use of the
8475 RC Race Buggy receiver unit and powerful motors!