 Technic / 8681
Re: Andreas' big foot 4x4 truck - WOW!!!! A marvel of raw mechanical proficiency!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 11:43:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrea Grazi writes:
Thanks Tobbe, babelfish are perfect!

Not perfect but it get's the job done :)

I am in order to end the new version, is conceived on the same base of the
BIGFOOT but a lot improved.
I hope to end during these festivities! If the sun comes I will make also
the photos then I will publish to them! When you see to them you write what
to me of it tasks!

Of course I'll let you know!

For me your judgment is a lot important!
I would want to know who I have chosen my BIGFOOT and to say thanks to he!

If you refer to the BIGFOOT appearing to the left in the lugnet.technic
newsgroup it's Thomas 'TJ' Avery you want.

The new BIGFOOT will be better!

Looking forward to it!

ciao and Merry Christmas!

Marry Christmas!