 Technic / 8684
8683  |  8685
Subject:
Help!!! needed with set # 8538, Muaka and Kane-ra.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:13:55 GMT

My younger brother got the Bionicle set 8538 Muaka and Kane-ra for
Christmas, and we've run into a bit of a problem: the legs of both creatures
don't seem to have any way to attach to the body the way the instructions
show, and there aren't any extra pieces that might help.  Right now both
creatures just lie sit on the floor, and while this is quite a boon for the
Toa, they really don't look very menacing that way.  James (my brother) and
I have both looked at the models and the instructions at least a hundred
times, and I still can't see how they're supposed to fit.  Could someone who
owns this set please post and tell us how the legs attach? If so, you'd have
one very grateful eleven year old.  :)

Adrick