 General / 50809
50808  |  50810
Subject:
help identyfing an old set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2005 17:59:02 GMT

Hello,

I'm looking at pictures of old LEGO sets at Bricklink and try to remember
what set my realy old parts are from.
I am not sure but I think the doors are from a car I had.

The parts I have in my collection is two red doors
(http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/801 and 802 and ) but the sets that Peeron
suggest that have those parts, I can not remember. Because I have never had
any spoked wheels, but I have a lot of these with black tires
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/7039. Another thing is that I never have had
a steering mechanism like this steering stem
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/7039 and this for mounting wheels on
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/800.
I also have a lot (about 20) of http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/7049 in
black and also a few in white too.

Any suggestion what set it is? Or maybe the doors are not from a car set at
all? Are there other sets that have used this sets other then the sets
listed on peeron?
The parts can be from diffrents sets, but the was the doors that I specially
was intresting finding the origin of.

Regard
Øyvind Steinnes
Norway