 Off-Topic / Fun / 11556
Re: LPub Error Message?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2010 16:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler wrote:
Forgive me if this is answered in a FAQ somewhere, but I've been getting this
error message when I try to run LPub:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\LDView\LDView.exe

R6025
-pure virtual function call

What am I doing wrong?

"PURE" is a dead givaway.... I think you left the next line of the error message
out:

R6026
-impure parts detected in library, aborting.

Try removing all Mega***** from your libraries (and your house, while you're at
it, for good measure) and run again. You should be all set.

....grumble....

The most damning part is that you may be indirectly correct.  I haven't kept
step with all of the whys and wherefores of the LDraw file-header conventions,
so there may be a glitch resulting from my failure to match my custom parts to
the formal standard.

....grumble....