 Off-Topic / Fun / 11559
Re: LPub Error Message?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2010 14:03:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:

   The most damning part is that you may be indirectly correct.

Ouch. That must have been painful for you to type, Dave!

Thanks for your concern, but my system can tolerate one such grudging admission every twenty-four months or so without going into fits. In fact, I gave Dave K his props just over two years ago here, so I should be okay until after the 2012 apocalypse.

Well, that’s a healthy and robust system you have there, Dave! As always, I endeavor to crash that system prematurely;-)

JOHN