  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Mecha: The Cub

(...) Thank you. That means a lot to me. (...) Help me out, what do you mean? (...) I guess it is a matter of finding the right scale frame to fit the weight allowance of the given joint for the over all completed Mecha. With The Cub, I found the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, set
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Random Pneumatic idea/question

(...) Hi Nathan, It is possible to make a sprayer using pneumatics. Imagine how a super soaker works. You have a water tank, and an air pressure tank. You pump up pressure in the air pressure tank. Once you release that pressure, the water is (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.096)

  2011/2012 LDraw.org Steering Committee: List of candidates

Hi folks, I have put together a summary of the LDraw Steering Committee (SteerCo) candidates for your reference. I’ll do my best to keep it up to date as new nominations or acceptances are coming in. You can find it at: (URL) are listed in (...) (13 years ago, 7-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)