 Trains / 26204
Re: Need help with12v/4.5v SWITCH TRACK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:31:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Donald Alcorn wrote:
   THANKS Niels! I am looking to add 2 remote switch points to my 4.5v layout: blue AND grey track all through the house! I guess you would also know: are the early 753/754 point sets the only ones that use the blue and red 2x7 control? (peeron ref. #x833) On all the ref. pictures of #755 switches I have found, I don’t see any wires. Happily stuck in 4.5v-land, Don

Only the 753/754 point sets had remote controlled switches, operated by the blue and red 2x7 controls. The wires were fixed to the switched, but additional extension cables were available. The later 755 point set had manual controlled switches without wire.

Peeron shows wrong images for the switches (pictures of manual controlled switched for the remote controlled switches, no pictures for the manual controlled switches).

Here’s a picture of both switches:

Niels