 Local / Canada / 2475
2474  |  2476
Subject:
Zellers, TRU and S@H sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:38:30 GMT

Zellers flyer good from Friday September 30 through Thursday October 6th.

Buy one get one half price on all Cars 2 toys.  Reg $6.99 - $59.99.  LEGO as
well as other brands.

Monday October 3rd is seniors day.  Those 55 and better save 15% if you pay with
an HBC card, 10% otherwise.

----------------
TRU flyer good from Friday September 30 through Thursday October 6th.

TRU is once again celebrating "Bricktober".  Free LEGO minifig on a magnet with any purchase of $35 or more(before taxes).  Collect a new figure each week.  Excludes video games, LEGO licensed electronic items, and toddler furniture.  Max 200 per store, while they last. Available in store only.   Excludes express locations (grrrr - finally have a TRU I can get to, and they exclude it).  This week it is the white ninja from 1999 on a blue magnet (shows the Frankenstein head from series 4 as if it might be another week).  Don't know if it is glued, but I assume so.

Free Mini republic shuttle (reg $4.99) when you spend $35 or more on any LEGO
Star Wars items.  While they last.  No rainchecks.

Now $7.97 on all $10.99 Hero Factory Cans.

Half price on these sets:
5864 Mini Helicopter $3.87, reg $7.99.
8896 Snake Canyon $7.47, reg $14.99.
8864 Desert of Destruction $62.47, reg $124.99.(S@H reg $119.99, sale $95.99)
8076 Deep Sea Striker $13.87, reg $27.99.(S@H reg $26.99, sale $21.59)

The free shipping on orders over $75 at S@H was extended and ends 4:59pm EST
September 30, 2011.

I got a VIP flyer in the mail today that says you get double VIP points on all
purchases in October.

Gail Meagher
Halifax, NS