  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1201 – 1220 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

(...) ...Well, I think it might be the only choice we have! They don't take personal orders (like for the 13,592 2x4 red bricks I need), and they don't want to release good service packs (like a 20 of girders)... I think a night raid just might be (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.176)

  Re: NMRA National Convention in San Jose

(...) We were discussing the posibilities last night. Who knows? The GMLTC just might show up in San Jose, if the financials can be worked out... (...) Speaking for the entire 'club', Thanks! <blush> J1 (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.176)

  Re: Convention Coverage (was GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention)

So has anyone heard of any magazine coverage of the NMRA convention. What monthly issue of Model Railroader usually covers the convention? Any other mags to check? (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.176)

  Teaser of my latest keep

Hi all, Here is a teaser of my new keep ((URL) It's not finished yet. All the floors are modulable and I can add or remove one as I want. I have to furnish the interior and complete the landscape but the major ideas are here and I cannot wait before (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.176)

  Re: A challenge for seasoned Lego Trainers...

(...) Think out of the box. Upward motion is the wrong direction. GMLTC staffer John Gerlach prototyped a working all LEGO device that pushes two cars apart almost 2 months ago. The first working version is about the size of two RCX bricks stacked (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build)

gmltc
(score: 1.176)

  Re: NMRA National Convention in San Jose

(...) 2000 in San Jose? 25 miles from my home? Who else will be coming! :-) My round house should be ready by then, but I'm set up on the PNLTC modular table foundation. Hopefully we can get a few more table modules together by then! GMLTC could (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

gmltc
(score: 1.176)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

When I worked in the factory (12 years ago) we had no contact with the brick molding people. We knew where they were, and every once and a while one of them would come out with a dumpster of deformed bricks. It looks like maybe a Chistmas Eve raid (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.175)

  Re: Train Module at BayLUG

(...) Why do this? Just match the heights! If the top of the GMLTC module is the same height as the PNLTC module you're all set. However... hmm. there may still need to be a transition because PNLTC modules have fixed height legs. So do GMLTC (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.175)

  Train Module at BayLUG

Would people be interested in seeing how the GMLTC modules are made? I am working on one and am trying to finish it before the BayLUG meeting. I would prefer to hear that people are actually interested, though, as it is really putting me under the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.175)

  Re: Train Module at BayLUG

(...) I got the lattice structure that is used in the GMLTC from John Gerlach. He sent me a .bmp file that showed how it goes together. I made the power controller cutouts myself, but they look pretty close. Then only change I made was to make my (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.175)

  Re: New Mini MOCs - AT-TE, Naboo Fighter...

(...) Thanks Joe! I appreciate the feedback! With all the other "minis" showning up at brickshelf I figured asking people what they thought was not necessary. Of course, since then I *did* have a lot of people email me on how the plates are stuck in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 1.175)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

I'd use Ritvik in underpinnings if it was strong enough(1). GMLTC modules are on carriers, but ultimately are held together by the adhesive force of the studs in them. Any minor variations in that mean you have stress fracture fault line potentials. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

gmltc
(score: 1.175)

  Re: Is Sacramento in the Bay Area? ;-)

(...) An I am still working on getting something together. I really would just like some help building. I am about half way done with my first train module. I will have it finished by the BayLUG meeting and will be bringing it up to show people (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac)

gmltc
(score: 1.175)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) the (...) complaining (...) Group (...) Remember all visual media wants *pictures* of *awesome* creations which is something that Gary and the GMLTC can give them (per region capita, it seems that the midwest has the most bricks). Maybe Gary, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.175)

  Re: 5300 (9V motor)

(...) The consensus is that it is possible, and in fact, I think someone has done it. See Brian's green German train in the GMLTC NMRA show pics (various sites). It is impure(1) to do so as opening up the motor irreparably damages it (but not in a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.175)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes: <snip> (...) Well, kinda. I said something like it, but in effect I said "Go Gary, PNLTC and GMLTC" (and of course, anyone else that wants to join the bulk sales effort). My first reply to this thread was (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.175)

  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

Hi Larry, (...) What's GMLTC? Thanks, Adam (clueless wonder) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

gmltc
(score: 1.174)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:37A9094F.8C37E7...est.net... (...) that (...) such (...) the (...) to (...) has (...) I'm (...) like (...) lottery-- (...) I agree totally. I got lucky and made the most of it. It just suprises (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.174)

  new mecha teaser

long time, no post! i am almost finished with my new mecha: the blue eva-00 custom. since i am still waiting for the right colored pieces to arrive (hopefully this week) i decided to post this teaser due to the overwhelming excitement i feel about (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.174)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) Well, to be perfectly blunt, I'd take bulk in a New Yalk minute. I couldn't care less about LEGO clothes, theme parks, promo sets, sets in general. I've got 10s of thousands of bricks from sets and not one is built. For me, it's all about the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.174)

More:  Next Page >>