  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Catalogues

Simon Robinson wrote in message <47C58C0CC8E2D111873...lc.com>... (...) In Turkey, we had two (slightly) different catalogs, too. In February, the first 1998 catalog was released. Than in August a second one with the same cover except a little (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

(...) The official site is very pretty and generally quite neat, but also pretty darn useless unless your browser has good Real* support. Newline has an agreement with RealMedia, it seems. :( The good news is that they have updated the site to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Keppler Space Ship Myase finally here!

This is one of the bestestestest ships I ever done did seent. I love quarter domes. Kyle, Good work, check out all the details, check out all the canopies. Check out the underside, look at that little pod that docks under the ship, details, upon (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: BSB, Pirate landscape

(...) Hi William, I have an island in progress that you might enjoy seeing! I used a lot of BURPS in building it, but I also used a bunch of bricks. I think it looks like it was made with just bricks as I tried to disguise the BURPS with regular (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

I like this idea for a .castle contest. My only concern is that it might be hard to judge what MOCs are the best for 2002 when 2002 is not yet over. (Although I must confess I say this partly because I have yet to post any pics of my various (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

Hi Joey, "Joey Finnell" <punx842003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCwAo8.1DM0@lugnet.com... (...) Well you shouldn't (take it personal), but that's all too understandable. You probably spend a lot of time making an exciting movie and did your (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: BIP Contest: Reloaded....again

Oops...forgot to add .cad to this post! All, After a bit of slow growth in the BIP additions, I've decided to tweak the content rules a bit. There is now a new prize category, reduced number of BIs uploaded for all categories, and yet more prizes! (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Two new mountain bikes

(...) Thank you Didier - glad you liked them. As you may have noticed, I am still trying to figure out how to make the best use of my new camera, and how to take good pictures of LEGO models :) (...) I'm glad you noticed! Well, right now it is ONLY (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

(...) I didn't take a serious look at the site until today. He did a nice job at it and I like reading about the models of the month. Good system he has come up with. About the image, it was good for the page and for a header logo use, but still not (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Happy Birthday Castle World

(...) <cork flies across room> ok now everyone, on 3... 1....2....3.... Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear Castle World, happy birthday to you...:-) Yeah, traffic has been slow, but when Shiri gets here (17 days and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: shizzolate my ride

(...) Whoa! What a cool compliment. Thanks, man. While the kind words are flowing, I have to tell you that after you posted the (URL) Death Pod-010XC> I went out and bought a bunch of mini-sets. You have a knack with technical form I realy like. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Site Update - "Gorilla" Police Special Vehicle Unit

(...) No, thank YOU. :-, (...) Not much, I'm afraid. I'm pretty tied up with work and household duties. Not to mention that my only available Lego at the moment is in a tiny Tupperware tub sitting on my desk. However, having said that...I do have (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP

(...) My bad. I forgot to deeplink, pics still in moderation *blush*. I think that all moc's posted to announce.moc get autospotlight, and I didn't realise this at the time... or I wouldn't have posted it! sorry to waste your time people, I guess it (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: "seeking help for freeware PC game"

(...) Yes, if you are not familiar with the original "Operation Wolf", it is a 2D game. And so will be my remake. OpWolf is a late-80's arcade classic.. www.klov.com/game_de...me_id=8927 (...) A couple of people, (Danny Staple in particular) have (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Got the Norwegian LEGO catalogue

OK, so Norway is probably an outpost for most of you, but let me say that the Norwegian 2000 catalogue looks pretty bleak. There's no Mickey Mouse, no town racers sets, no ultimate collectors edition, no MTT or ATT (if I got the names correct), no (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: New Model - "Bear" Hard Suit

(...) Behind the fridge -- boy was it tight back there. But I *finally* found that Reese's cup I lost. Now if only I could find my poor meatball I lost when somebody sneezed... (...) I have another microfig theme in the works, but it's coming along (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Theoden rides (LOTR Update #3)

Here is another update to my Lord of the Rings minifig page on brickshelf.com. Theoden, King of Rohan and the "Mouth of Sauron" have been added. As a note, Theoden's crown has been trimmed so that the helm will fit atop the beard piece. Jon P.S. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: ==Newest Mechs==**Very first all lego mech!!**

actually, the mecha you are referring to, mortarhead, was done by soren roberts. my last moc was gunjin. i want to upload pics of my new mecha soon, but i need serveral pieces that aren't the correct color, and i can't afford to purchase from (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  RE: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Stronge st Brand

The catalogue was an Australian stop-gap catalogue [hence no official lego number, just a (C) lego message] to let parents and kids know there were more new sets on the way before the true second catalogue of the year is released. I've put a link to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  New Member

Hi all, I've been lurking on Lugnet for some time now, and finally got my membership put through. I have been working on a castle site of my own, which i hope to have finished (well, enough so to be worth looking at) this weekend or early next week. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

More:  Next Page >>