 Space / 11100
Re: Keppler Space Ship Myase finally here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 00:27:38 GMT

This is one of the bestestestest ships I ever done did seent.

I love quarter domes.

Kyle, Good work, check out all the details, check out all the canopies.
Check out the underside, look at that little pod that docks under the ship,
details, upon details. Look at the unique design.

This is great, right down to the awesome teaser graphic.

whoa, whoo hoo and dang!

Right on, I just got the name inference. I was too busy checking out the ship.

LOL!!!

Eric

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
After many delays and months of waiting. The KSS Myase Battlecruiser is here!!

http://myase.hvl.cjb.net

The Myase is a 160 stud long battlescruiser made by Keppler Industries for
the Keppler Space force.

I was planning on doing more with this ship, but I got tired of these pics
sitting around on my HD. So there are bound to be misteaks in the site. Just
pop an email to kindustries@mediaone.net and I'll fix it ASAP!

The ship's general shape and the big nse guns were inspired by Mark
Sandlin's Mithrandir:
( http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/mithrandir/ )

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!