 Space / 11168
Re: Keppler Space Ship Myase finally here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 15:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
After many delays and months of waiting. The KSS Myase Battlecruiser is here!!

http://myase.hvl.cjb.net

Well, after what everyone else has said, there isn't much left for me to say
anything new. I do have a question, though: Where did you get all of those
2x1 trans-light blue panels used as the bridge windows? There sure is a few
of them!

Zac Soden

Heh, I don't even really know. I just went through all my sets and spare
parts and used every single one I could find. :-) Haaving alot og the
mid-90's town vehicles helped too tho :^p

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net