 Castle / 12375
12374  |  12376
Subject:
New Member
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 00:08:33 GMT

Hi all,

I've been lurking on Lugnet for some time now, and finally got my membership
put through.  I have been working on a castle site of my own, which i hope
to have finished (well, enough so to be worth looking at) this weekend or
early next week.  I'll be submitting my sig-fig and URL to Castle World at
that point too.

I put a few teaser pics up on Brickshelf, mostly just of characters.  Oh,
and there's a picture of me in there too.

Valete,

William Movish