 Castle / 12376
Re: New Member
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 02:33:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Movish writes:
Hi all,

I've been lurking on Lugnet for some time now, and finally got my membership
put through.  I have been working on a castle site of my own, which i hope
to have finished (well, enough so to be worth looking at) this weekend or
early next week.  I'll be submitting my sig-fig and URL to Castle World at
that point too.

I put a few teaser pics up on Brickshelf, mostly just of characters.  Oh,
and there's a picture of me in there too.

Valete,

William Movish

Welcome William!
I have to admit, as I was browsing through Brickshelf yesterday, I came
across your pics, and I liked them alot! I was wondering just who they
belonged to...but now I guess I know!
I'm looking forward to seeing more!

by the way, I've been trying to get my hair that same color blue. So far
I've tried Special FX and Raw hair dyes...what do you use? any tips?

-Jay
http://velaria.8m.com