 General / 52023
Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:54:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Wilson wrote:
   OK, how does a MOC post get spotlighted with no pics yet available?

My bad. I forgot to deeplink, pics still in moderation *blush*. I think that all moc’s posted to announce.moc get autospotlight, and I didn’t realise this at the time... or I wouldn’t have posted it! sorry to waste your time people, I guess it will be a day or so before I can expect feedback :s.

till then, here’s a couple of teaser pics:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/epsilon/Mclaren/dsc02505.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/epsilon/Mclaren/dsc02511.jpg

numbers are 02504 through 02514. if someone could edit my original post (as I can’t) that would be superb, if not, there they are.

cheers,

-matt