 General / 52033
Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 01:39:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Wilson wrote:
   OK, how does a MOC post get spotlighted with no pics yet available?

Not sure what’s going on but I seem unable to post. WHAT?

I fixed the folders, there’s now one for low bandwidth and one for high. choose as appropriate :) and PLEASE, LMKWYT, honestly. I need to know, and even a post saying “is rubbish, x, y, z are completely wrong and it looks like something a child made” are gold to me, so please. Tell me what you think, because I can’t get any criticism from my parents. (just because it’s not a -insert well-known builder here- model doesn’t mean it’s not critiquable ;) ) (though I do understand WIP’s are hard to critique.)

To see model, please see first message in this list

Anyway, sorry for the semi-rant,

Cheers,

Matt

PS. This is the seventh, WTH? (four was sitting here but i’ve changed it to five and now to six) time i’ve tried to post this exact same message and not gotten a comfirmation email. what the?