 Pirates / 2815
Re: BSB, Pirate landscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 05:18:57 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, William Braun writes:
Since the now planned re-release of the BSB, I have decided to build a
pirate island. But, I have no idea how to make a large pirate island(by this
I mean a none-CRAPP one-an island made of bricks). Is there any site to
which i could go that has such a thing?
thanx
wtb
Hi William,
I have an island in progress that you might enjoy seeing!  I used a lot of
BURPS in building it, but I also used a bunch of bricks.  I think it looks
like it was made with just bricks as I tried to disguise the BURPS with
regular bricks.  Check it out on my website!  Just click on the Island
Teaser button to see the island pics!  Here is the address:

http://www.zyworld.com/tmot/home.htm

If you want to go straight to the island page it is at this address:

http://www.zyworld.com/tmot/Page7.htm

Let me know if you have any trouble with the links!
Good luck building...
Tom