 Instructions / 534
Re: BIP Contest: Reloaded....again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:40:27 GMT

Oops...forgot to add .cad to this post!

All,

After a bit of slow growth in the BIP additions, I’ve decided to tweak the content rules a bit. There is now a new prize category, reduced number of BIs uploaded for all categories, and yet more prizes! For all the details check out the site:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/contest2.cfm

Teaser

When the B.I. Portal hits 750 instructions, we will draw a random name out of the virtual hopper.

Grand Prize

When the B.I. Portal hits 850 instructions, we will draw a random name out of the virtual hopper.

People’s Choice

When the BIP reaches 800 instruction links, we will pick the top 10 user rated instructions and allow BIP users to choose their favorite. The winner takes home the prize!

Editor’s Choice

When Jake - your friendly neighborhood BIP Webmaster - so chooses, he will select his top choice. This is totally a personal choice, and based on...who knows? He’s a bit crazy at times!

How to play

Entering the contest is easy: Simply add a link to your own building instructions to the Portal! Each time you add an instruction link, or post a review of an Instruction you get a “Virtual Token” added to a hopper.

And since you get more “tokens” the more you add to the Portal, the better your chances are of winning!

What is considered a “Building Instruction”?

A building instruction in this context is anything that gives a LEGO building idea from one person to another. This can be in the form of an LDraw file, a PDF, Web slideshow, collection of photos... you name it.

What can I win?

Oh man, there are TONS of prizes. Check out all of them here:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/contest2.cfm

Good luck!

Jake
---