 Castle / 11858
11857  |  11859
Subject:
Theoden rides (LOTR Update #3)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:42:09 GMT

Here is another update to my Lord of the Rings minifig page on brickshelf.com.

Theoden, King of Rohan and the "Mouth of Sauron" have been added.  As a
note, Theoden's crown has been trimmed so that the helm will fit atop the
beard piece.   Jon

P.S.   Lord Elrond, Arwen, and Elrond's sons Elrohir and Elladan will be
added this weekend along with teaser photos of my first Middle Earth
location which should be finished shortly.