Re: Happy Birthday Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:49:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:
It used to be that you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a Castle
World post but it's been about 4 weeks since any posts/replies so here's
something for you all...

Castle World has turned one year old, sorta, kinda, in a way that I haven't
figured out yet, but whether officially or unofficially- it's one year old
this month.  You know what that means?... PARTY!!!!!!!! =)

*brings out the party hats, ice cream, cake and noisemakers*

WOO-HOO!!!!!! =)

~Nathan
(are people still interested in CW?  Just curious)

<cork flies across room>
ok now everyone, on 3...
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear Castle
World, happy birthday to you...:-)

Yeah, traffic has been slow, but when Shiri gets here (17 days and closing,
yay!), with the digicam, I'll be able to put together my story, and all that
good stuff.  So, consider this a teaser if you will...

-Chris