Re: Happy Birthday Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 05:33:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Joel Jacobsen writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes: • (snip)
(are people still interested in CW?  Just curious)

Well... If I ever get my current story finished, I'd like to be considered
for CW. :)

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm

You can join right now if you'd like, there are plenty of people on the
member's list that don't have a complete website or signature minifig
characters or whatever.  Send any info you want to put up to the castle
world email addy- castle_world@hotmail.com  You're more than welcome to join! =)

~Nathan