  Search Results: fred
 Results 1341 – 1360 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Unsubscribe (Geez, again?)

(...) My apologies to those smart enough to know better... Fred Martin must have mailed that unsubscribe reminder to me only. I remember seeing it just a day ago, but since there are so many people burning up bandwidth by sending requests to the (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  hbdl doesn't work?

I successfully downloaded hbdl (thanks for fixing it, Fred!) and ran into some problems when trying to use it. When I try to download a file to the board, as soon as I click "yes" that the board is ready, the program tells me that the board is in (...) (29 years ago, 9-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Sorry!

Hello everyone, From my mail yesterday: (...) This is a quick note of apology for referring to the Handyboard as "Randy Sargeant's Handyboard" (thus unintentionally downplaying Fred Martin's contribution.) It was particularly inappropriate in this (...) (27 years ago, 20-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

(...) Well I just got an EMAIL from Fred Wiedemeyer from Canada who purchased the sealed British #939 on Bricklink. But unfortunately it was not totally sealed and someone took some stickers off of one of the sticker sheets. But here is what Fred (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Akro-Mils 64-drawer cabinets (and some additional information)

(...) When I last saw them, at Fred Meyer, they were $20. Just so I can remember. . . Emplast is available at Target and Lowe's.[1] Akro-Mils is available at Fred Meyer and Ace. Stack-On is available at Kmart, Wal-Mart, and Home Depot.[2] Did I miss (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Newton Labs Not releasing PCODE source for 3.1 -> Fred Help!

Whew. I have encountered the same problem back when I wanted the improved PWM code in the new version of IC. Back then (about 2 years ago) I managed to find someone who actually had a copy of the 3.1 pcode. Don't ask me for it, I lost it long ago. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Stepper motors driver circuit and .s19 compiler...

Hi, I heard from fred that there is someone out there who had used stepper motors with the handyboard, I am doing something which need to use stepper motors. Therefore I need your help in this area, please email me how should I go about design the (...) (27 years ago, 19-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Stepper motors driver circuit and .s19 compiler...

Hi, I heard from fred that there is someone out there who had used stepper motors with the handyboard, I am doing something which need to use stepper motors. Therefore I need your help in this area, please email me how should I go about design the (...) (27 years ago, 19-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  HandyBoard Buffalo V1.0 - Update

Hello again, Fred G. Martin had informed me that I forgot the assembly code for the Buffalo monitor. It is now on the page, (URL) BUF_HB.TXT Charles Hacker School of Engineering Griffith University - Gold Coast PMB 50 Gold Coast Mail Centre (...) (26 years ago, 16-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Also sprach Fred Carcanague III: : Well since getting RTL here sometime in the near future looks practicaly : impossible... Is there a news server that does carry it. I dislike using the : AOL browser for anything, for me AOL is just a internet (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Also sprach Fred Carcanague III: : Dejanews doesn't work w/Outlook Express. Despite some peoples poor : expreiences w/this software, I have had nothing but good come out of it. I That's because DejaNews is a web interface. Use a web browser and (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: AC Adapter Specs?

I had posed this question to Fred Martin at MIT who was involved in the designing of the Programmable Brick/RCX and this was his response; (...) This is by no means an official response from The Lego Group. Pete (...) -- Did you check the web site (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: what variety of 6811 can be used?

Everyone and Fred, Just to let everyone know, Motorola is currently doing an "End of Life" buy on the 68HC11A family. I think the plan is that we will stop making them by the end of the year. We are moving all customers over to the 68HC11E family. (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: hello all

Your English is excellent! Try the following URLs for starters: Fred Martin's "The Art of Lego Design" at ftp://cherupakha.med...oflego.pdf You'll need Adobe's Acrobat reader to view this document, but it's absolutely the best place to start. You (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Makelist.exe problems.

MKLIST did the trick! Thanks! Fred. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: RIS 1.0 vs 1.5

(...) Cliches? I believe Fred Martin used this term in his Art of LEGO Design paper. --{I told the kids they could stay up all night, so this is an (...) :) -- Ian (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: subassemblies

(...) As a reasonable starting point, check out Fred Martin's "Art of LEGO Design" ftp://cherupakha.med...oflego.pdf (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship

In lugnet.space, Fred Trayers wrote: -snip- (...) d00d!!! (...) Thanks Fred. (...) I tried not to go overboard on the details, but also to not make the model completely bare. I think the balance overall is alright. :-) (...) Yeah, the guns are a bit (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: End of Clearance Stock?

Ray Sanders wrote in message <38A7C416.C15AFC0@svic.net>... (...) I have one more scenario to add. A Fred Meyer's manager told me that if a Lego set doesn't sell at 50% he donates it to charity. He can take the full value as a tax write off. His (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.002)

  Re: LEGO Research, HELP!

Hello Ricky, Ricky Wong <rwong@acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in article <FKp371.253@lugnet.com>... (...) time! I don't know that this is concrete 'proof' that LEGO is educational (though it certainly is), however you may want to check out this article by (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

fred
(score: 1.002)

More:  Next Page >>