 Robotics / 9855
Re: subassemblies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 01:54:39 GMT

Mark Crosbie wrote:

I think we've all made small subassemblies that solved a problem in a novel
way - this would be an ideal way to share them with the world. Maybe it's time
to start a web page...

Of course, then we need the repository of *anti*patterns - examples of the
wrong way to do things :-)

As a reasonable starting point, check out Fred Martin's "Art of LEGO
Design"
   ftp://cherupakha.media.mit.edu/pub/people/fredm/artoflego.pdf

Mark