 Robotics / 9786
Re: subassemblies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:12:34 GMT

See earlier posts at
http://www.lugnet.com/build/?n=3069
http://www.lugnet.com/edu/?n=14

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Magno writes:
I just took apart my latest creation and realized that I didn't want to
take part some sections.  I've often kept certain sub-parts and many
copies of the same assemblies.  When I build something new I can reach
for a solution just by rummaging through this pile.

Does anyone else keep a drawer of subassemblies???

What is your favorite, what problem does it solve, do you have a
picture?

Would there be interest in a repository of these ideas?
snipped