 Robotics / 9735
Re: subassemblies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 17:33:46 GMT

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message
news:FnuwL7.GIq@lugnet.com...
Chris Magno <cmagno@home.com> wrote:
I just took apart my latest creation and realized that I didn't want to
take part some sections.  I've often kept certain sub-parts and many
copies of the same assemblies.  When I build something new I can reach
for a solution just by rummaging through this pile. • ...
Would there be interest in a repository of these ideas?

Yes, that would be great!
--Mike