 Robotics / 9731
Re: subassemblies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:45:56 GMT

Chris Magno <cmagno@home.com> wrote:
I just took apart my latest creation and realized that I didn't want to
take part some sections.  I've often kept certain sub-parts and many
copies of the same assemblies.  When I build something new I can reach
for a solution just by rummaging through this pile.

Does anyone else keep a drawer of subassemblies???

I do. Subassemblies and not yet finished projects.

What is your favorite, what problem does it solve, do you have a
picture?

Pneumatic to electric intarfaces: compressors, pressure sensors and
motorized airtaps. Some not yet finished pneumatic logic "circuits" (AND,
OR, NAND etc.).
Sorry no pictures at the moment.

Would there be interest in a repository of these ideas?

Yes, sure. I like the idea.

Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22